Thursday, January 5, 2012

drunken ideas

So Happy late New Years all. I hope you had even close to as fabulous of a time as I did.
Turns out it was a very good thing I was out of town for that particular holiday, it sounded like everyone here had a horrible time. At least those who were partying with my housemate anyways.
Spent the last week in my hometown, USA. Hanging out with people I actually want to be around all the time. It was amazing, I forgot what it was like to not force conversations out of myself, or to be natural, not awkward feeling, or that everything I say and do will be used against me next week. Loved it.
I can't wait till I never have to come back to this job or base, or put my hair up in a friggin' stupid bun ever again!!
But on to the topic of my post:
Drinking games.
Oh yeah~
My brilliant idea for new years to start off and get everyone tipsy was to do a movie with drinks.
Movie: Gladiator
The Game (which we all just lost): Apparently there isn't an actual Gladiator drinking game available online. All of them are pretty much "DRINK EVERY TIME SOMEONE DIES!!" Which means you could go through two bottles of whatever in the first scene alone. and then you'll die.
So here are the rules that we came up with (and we're looking for more if anyone has any good ideas.
1. Drink every time someone says, "Maximus"
2. Drink every time someone says, "Ceasar"
3. Drink every time the emperor gives a thumbs up or down
4. Every time Maximus goes on a soliloquy about honor
5. to be continued....

any contributions? They're welcome. Thank you.

4 comments:

  1. How about every time he runs his hands through the sand or dirt?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everytime he's floating through a field?
    Everytime that guy talks about horses!
    Don't worry, I'm watching the movie tomorrow with a case of beer. Many ideas to follow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can you believe that Gladiator is not on Netflix!? I thought I had the DVD, but apparently not. I'll try again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very awesome ideas indeed. I looked at Wal-Mart for the movie. Twas not there, very disappointed indeed.

    ReplyDelete