Saturday, December 24, 2011

Beginner blogger, once again.

This isn't my first blog. I've had a couple, way back when. Middle school through early high school specifically. I've had the idea of creating a new one floating around in my head for a while now. Today seemed like a good day to start. Now I just have to remember to actually update the thing, and not just whine and complain in it. Though that will happen anyways, just indirectly.
I've been in the Marine Corps for over two years now, and I have to say I'm not impressed. I don't think I can get in trouble for talking bad about this branch of the military, but I'm tired of keeping it to myself and not being able to fully express how I feel. I want to use this as a learning experience to be a better leader in the future, my goal is to still become a librarian, and that requires me to be in charge. I think this experience will teach me that and a whole lot more.
I'll talk about other things too, movies, games, books. Things of that sort. It'll be interesting. Maybe, to me at least. I'll feel better about myself.
I'd like to think of this as an experiment, or documentation of my struggle for the next three years.
Some one just remind me to update often. Thanks.
:P

No comments:

Post a Comment