Saturday, January 26, 2013

renewly inspired.

Yes, I realize I probably made a word up with the title of this. But that's how I feel currently. I have so much I want to do project wise. I just currently don't have any time to do it. Literally. Go figure.

Since it's been over 6 months since I've posted I don't think I should bother with all the details of what happened in my life. Especially since no one is currently keeping up on reading this.

I have been living in Japan since mid August. I love Japan. I do not love Marines getting in trouble in Japan. It messes with my off base libo. Which is super important to everyone, as far as I know. Nothing I personally can do about that though, except just keep looking out for my Marines and doing the right thing. Moral courage is one of the hardest things the Marine Corps teaches, but it is one of the most important lessons and person can ever learn.

Currently we're getting new furniture in our barracks. So my life is going to be dedicated this week to prepping my room for that, helping my roommate learn to organize her life, and getting ready for a trip to Thailand. I just googled "Cobra Gold 2013" just to see if mentioning it in an online blog would be an OPSEC issue. And....I don't believe so, because the exercise has their own FACEBOOK PAGE! Still, I'll watch my words. And hopefully have a good time while I'm there.

Meanwhile, while this blog was originally meant for me to vent about anything I wanted to. I'm considering revamping it to be more about my projects and things I'm working on. Maybe people will see it and can comment and help with things I'm stuck on (like the fact I share a tiny room with another person who owns too much stuff and won't condense her belongings or even organize them on occasion).

So be prepared for me to start updating again. I'll try to keep up this time!!

Ja ne!

No comments:

Post a Comment